An Evening with Syamelia at Mutiara Damansara

2nd December 2007

Actually, me n Amy plan to hang out together after the long weekend. But as a career woman we oll tak berkesempatan nak hang out n window shopping together. Ade je plan lain. Whatever it is, my hobby to shopping haruslah diteruskan. But this time, we oll tak sia2kan masa terluang kami. Just hang out at Flea Market @ The Curve Mutiara Damansara.

If u guyz nak tau.. we oll ni pantang ade camera. Mestilah nak shoot a few pic for collection. Bak kata Amy "photo obsession" habit.. lalalalalala. Walaupun berpeluh kepanasan tetaplah nak bergambar. So guyz.. enjoy with the pic that we took on that day.

me n my twin

Amy... me sms someone in my heart ok... so sweet... Bali ker???

Xmas deco at the back.. beautiful deco..

Me & Amy's selection of donuts

yummy.. yummy....

Ratu possing..

wahh... banyaknya shopping... cukup ke tuh..

the things that we managed to get...

No comments: