Shopping Time

Helloooo.. Lama nya tak update blog. Errmm i quite bz with work & other things. Almost tired everyday. A lots of works. No more enjoy. Slept around 12.00pm. Can u imagine.. tak cukup tido. I've been sick almost 3 days. Flu & fever. Alhamdullilah dah baik.

Since today is Saturday, eermm cuti. Myself n my colleagues, Sabrina we headed up to Metrojaya Warehouse Sales at Seksyen 15 Shah Alam. We arrived around 9.15am. OMG.. serious i think there were thousands of people kat situ tadi. Serious rimas & panas gils..but we managed to get few stuff. Rambang mata ok. Sakit kaki coz terlalu lama berdiri. All branded item. There are many item such as apparels, cosmetics & fragrance, handbags, men's footwear, children's apparels, toys & etc. Seriously sale until 70% - 80%. but if u guyz nak merasa, just go ahead. Tomorrow last day. Just brought ur money banyak2. Shop till drop k.. heheheheh

I also spent around RM300.00 for shopping today. Just for clothes, shoes & a few things for my nieces & my mum. All from Somerset Bay, Goggles, Renoma, World Cartoon n etc. Banyak sangat i dpt dari RM300 tuh. U can get more items if u go guyz. Seriousss!!!...

Errmm di sebabkan i tak larat, we shopping until 1.00pm. Serious panas gils. Watever it is, we managed to get few stuff. Cuma tak sempat nak ke bahagian cosmectics & fragrance. I dgr byk perfume gak. Kenzo, JLO, Davidoff, JPG & etc. But my colleagues promised nak pg lagi esok. Die nak carik cosmectic & fragrance. So i just kirim jer. Coz im going to PD tonite for family gathering with my family. Actually my family dah ade kat sane. Tinggal myself, my adik & brother in law jer yg belum pergi.

Ok guyz.. better stop now. I nak packed my stuff. After Maghrib, we oll dah nak bertolak. enuff said. Doakan kami supaya selamat sampai. Bye... :)

ps: To get more info about Metrojaya Warehouse Sales, Please click here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shop till drop
katanya

hahhahahha

byk duit
upah ngjar ngaji tolak tepi ya Lyn
hehhehehe

Lyn Yusoff said...

heheheh.. ray.. ray...

takdelah upah nyer..
ikhlas jer..