I feel Sick

Hi Guyz..

Im still sick. Baru je nak baik but then I've been sick again for almost one week. I hope I'd get better soon. Hope i can join u guyz for dinner tomorrow nite. Plzzzzz... I had really high fever, bad cough & flu since last Friday. I've taken medicine. U know wat guyz... Dah 2 clinic i pegi. but Alhamdulillah the second time, I feel better. I slept a lots. I've lost my voice. My bos, my frens & Amy Shah lampu can't recognize me. Sounds like rocker..hehehehe. OMG.... ergghhhhhh.. Im on MC for two days. Anyway guyz, im sorry about the day before & yesterday. I have no mood to picking up ur phone or reply ur sms. Sorry again. So today, i feel a little bit better. Alhamdulillah. but my badan still sakit2. Watever it is, my work at office still bertimbun2. So kena lah keje. Enuff said...

No comments: