Bunting Stand oh Bunting Stand!!

Received call from Amy early in the morning. After gossip gurls di pagi hari terus lah mention about a few things yg still pending towards the event this weekend. She informed that she can't find the bunting stand. Should b ok Amy. Don't worried, everything will be all rite. I try to find out for her. I tau dia busy sgt2.

After hang up, I look at the yellow pages. Finally, I dapat 1 company near my house. OMG!! senangnyer my kerja. Managed to call that company & the staff very friendly. Thx Ms. Ang. After the conversation end, she fax me the details with the prices. Tersangatlah murah.

Details from Yellow Pages

Design 1 - Complete with bag


Design 2

Terus mms the pics to Amy & Azim. I lebih suka design no. 1 coz complete with bag. Senang nak dibawa. Both of them pun agreed. Settle itu ini pasal duit. Then call Ms. Ang again to confirm my purchase. Mengambil risiko kuar awal from office yer lebih kurang kul 5pm. Aiyooo.. Tau lah bos takde kan. Serius beb, cuak gak time tuh. Tapi berlagak diva lah kan... hahaha

I rushed n drove my car to Jalan Kebun, Klang. Arrived around 5.30pm. Jammed all the way. I met Ms. Ang, serah duit & received receipt. Ermm nasib baik dia mintak tolong pekerja dia angkatkan untuk I. Klu tak, tak larat u ols.. 6 batang yer. Berat ok..

Again, drove and straightly to my house.

dan hasilnya...

4 comments:

Adam Arjuna said...

itu lah VID of the year!!

Kagum..

Respect..

Segan diriku...

Resign lah..!! ahahaha

Lyn Yusoff said...

takde maknanyer Adam..

VID of the year tuh zaman dolu2..

skrg ni tak layak dah..

hahaha

♥Syamelia♥ said...

omg! omg! omg!
vid of the year la....
rasa terharu dpt lepak dkt pakli dgn vid of the year.....

ha'ah la adam, segan la...

gigih sgt, siap scan quotation lagikkkk...

Lyn Yusoff said...

aiyooo..
tolong la amy..
zaman dah berlalu..
takde maknanyer...

gigih kan..
saje nk tunjuk i wat kejer..
buat duk ngangkang jer..
hahahhaha