I'm The Birthday Girl :)

Hi LoVers,

Today is my birthday!! *yeayyyyy!!!!*

Perasan tak this entry up at 8.18am?? Meaning time ni lah Lyn dilahirkan :)

imageI would like to claim that I am turning 3* [3 series dah]. I am another year older, and hopefully another year wiser.

Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah for still giving me the chance to stay alive till today. Thank you for another year in my life. Syukur sgt2 :)

I’m getting older. But always in my mind, age just a number. *wink wink*. Selalu berdoa semoga dikurniakan kesihatan yg baik & kehidupan yg indah bersama family dan orang tersayang. Semoga thn ini lebih baik dari thn2 yg lepas, InsyaAllah.

P1090446...Besides that I want…

Better experiences…

Better quality in my life…

Better person….

Better daughter in my family..

Better woman…

and better…. better… & better………

Last but not least… I wish for a better life, prosperous years ahead, and InsyaAllah, a positive tremendous life changes. Semoga Allah mempermudahkan. Amin.

No comments: