An Evening with My Mum & Megat at Bukit Tinggi, Klang

1st December 2007
Family's Outing...


Since im quite bz with my work n other things. Lyn dun have time to hang out with my mum. Today im free, Lyn decided to have a day out with my mum, my sis n my niece. Megat pun join skali after lunch kat my house di Klang. Just hang out at Jaya Jusco Bukit Tinggi, Klang.

Wow!!!.. besar giler shopping complex tuh. After this, Lyn tak perlu nak ke MV or OU coz Jaya Jusco tu lebih kurang 10 minit from my house. Very near. I can get what i want. Macam-macam ade. hehehe. So this is a few pic yg Lyn sempat shoot. Enjoyyy......


my mum n my nieces


Megat in d house.. which is my mum punya anak angkat..


Heroin from animation film.. beautiful lol..


me n my heroin... lalalalallaa


me & my adik angkat...


Xmas deco at the back... cantik siutttttt...

No comments: