Mission Accomplished!!

Yesterday, I went to Plaza Alam Sentral during lunch time with Amy Contessa Sillicone aka Mak Lampu. Actually im looking some material for our upcoming DFC Fiesta Aidilfitri thingy.

As she has promised me earlier, we met at Plaza Alam Sentral around 12.45pm. So she teman me to find material for an event. So I did. At the 1st stage mmg i yg plan nak beli. After bab hasut menghasut, she bought the material to be matched with her material yg sedia ada..hahahaha. lol.. [pandai kan i mengayat mak lampu. finally termakan gak hasutan i.hahah]

Later, in the evening i send those material to my special tailor aka consultant together with Amy. Actually, i mmg cerewet skit bab fesyen ni. Cian my tailor. Now, just wait for it to be ready by next week. cant waittttt... lalala :)

p/s: Fesyen baju meletops u olss. glam n glamarous gitu.. hehehe

1 comment:

♥Syamelia♥ said...

well, fashion yg meletops is yr baju la, not mine... mine biasa jer...

btw, u mmg kuat menghasut...
at 1st, i xde niat pun nk beli anything, just guna apa yg dah ada jer...