Certificate Award

Hi Lovers,

Good morning everyone!!!..

First of all, thank you to my company for the awesome event!!! Congrats to all of you especially to the committee.

Remember did I mention on previous entry that I got award for 5 years long service. I’ve been working in my company 5 years 2 months actually!! OMG! time flies!!! So it was 2 months late. hehehehe. Together with me, there are also 36 other colleagues also being award this long service award.

P1030728 P1030727Each recipients received mobile phone from Samsung Mobile, certificate and frame [dalam frame tu ada tertulis penganugerahan daripada company]

Errm.. bertambah lagi my phone collection :)

Toceyyyyyy toceyyyyyyy :)

4 comments:

Dee said...

wow..hadiahnya best..dee dulu dpt jam tgn je masa 10 years service..pulak tu dee tau rega dia brp..sedih..:(

Lyn Yusoff said...

Dee,
alamak klu tau harganyer tak surprise lah kan.. lagi2 yg murah.. agak sedih lah..
Lyn pun dpt hp biasa2 jer..
rasenyer boleh agak berapa harganya.. huhuhuhu

lily lotus said...

mmg the bestlah ur co. :)...congrates!

Lyn Yusoff said...

Lily,
boleh lah lily...
lama dah tak wat cam gini... huhuhu