March 2008


OMG.. I miss blogging. I have been busy a few days with my work, my part time biz n etc. Tired beb... I have time to online only in my office. at home with internet problem. Rimass.. sakit hati dibuatnya...

March.. its special to me. One special thing about March is I was born in this month. 30th March, 8.18am @ Hospital Besar Klang. I also can celebrate together with my luvly niece.. "Kakak".. coz she was born in this month same date with me...

3rd March
Aidil's Birthday

15th March

Fazs's (my best friend) Birthday

17th March
Lina's (DFC) Birthday

22nd March
Adam's (DFC) Birthday

DFC's 1st Anniversary


30th March
Kakak's (my niece) Birthday
MY BIRTHDAY....


Special about March

* Attractive personality
* Affectionate
* Shy and reserved
* Secretive
* Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic
* Loves peace and serenity
* Sensitive to others
* Loves to serve others
* Not easily angered
* Trustworthy
* Appreciative and returns kindness
* Observant and assess others
* Revengeful
* Loves to dream and fantasize
* Loves traveling
* Loves attention
* Hasty decisions in choosing partners
* Loves home decors
* Musically talented
* Loves special things
* Moody

4 comments:

♥Syamelia♥ said...

Special about March and you..
from my point of view... after several month knowing u...

* Attractive personality - true
* Affectionate - true
* Shy and reserved - ehem ehem... shy ker???
* Secretive - at times
* Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic - very true
* Loves peace and serenity - of coz
* Sensitive to others - yup
* Loves to serve others - nama pun vid of the year kn...
* Not easily angered - ehem ehem....
* Trustworthy - i can count on u..
* Appreciative and returns kindness - very the true
* Observant and assess others - maybe
* Revengeful - oops! m really not sure about this.. sorry dear, this part i fail
* Loves to dream and fantasize - probably
* Loves traveling - definitely
* Loves attention - who whouldnt?
* Hasty decisions in choosing partners - hasty kerr???
* Loves home decors - n high maintenance hehehe
* Musically talented - play a musical instrument n i'll tell
* Loves special things - always
* Moody - betul betul betul ^*(%$^&

---- larikkkkkkkkk---
help!!! mak buih kejar i.....

Lyn Yusoff said...

i tak kejar lah...
eermmm.. ade yg betul ada yg tak lah kan.. heheheh...
yg pastinya u lebih mengenali i dr org lain.. hehehe :)

Adam Arjuna said...

happy borthday to you...

happy birthday to me....

happy birthday to us..(DFC)..

Lyn Yusoff said...

thx adam...

happy birthday to u..
happy birthday to me..
happy birthday to DFC
happy birthday yo us...
:)

nak celebrate kt mane thn nih?? hhee