Sick Again

I'm sick again. Flu n cough. I wish I'd get better soon. For the past 3 weeks, i had really high fever. Now i kena balik. OMG... plzzzzz.. wat happen to me. Something happend last week. Really disappointed about this. Sakit hati sgt2. Eerrghhh. But i try to managed myself cool n try to settled it ASAP. Alhamdulillah n syukur sangat. Settled. I felt better now. Feel physically relaxed :)

I was so damn lazy to update my blog. Really malas. But until one stage, i think i nak close my blog lah. but atas nasihat2 pakar. I cant do it. hehehe

Im quite bz early this week until next week 27th June. Preparing all document needed for our Annual General Meeting next friday. It will be held at Glenmarie & Country Club at 10.00am. Me & my colleagues have to settle it all the preparation with PIC. Requested quotation & all the things. Today i make myself available to see En. Zamri at Glenmarie to discussed about preparation and other things for the meeting. Bring along my colleagues Mastura & Leen. Walau pun tak sihat n tak larat.. but kena pegi gaks. huhuh.

12.30pm already. Lunch time. but i takde selera pun nak mkn. Nak tdo jap :(
Enuff said..
bye...

2 comments:

Lina said...

Kak Lyn!
get well soon okay..
rajin mkn ubat tau.. and byk minum air suam.. rest well too! (:

Lyn Yusoff said...

hi lina!
thx lina. akak akan dgr nasihat lina ni..
dun worry ok..
take care :)