My work n Luvly Family.... with Love..

Guyz.. today rase semangat giler. I dunno why.. Im happy with my work today. Enjoy it. Seriously..hehehhe. This morning i just relax at my office...nothing much work.

Since 2 days back, I penat gils. Ke hulu ke hilir turun naik tangga..rase nak pengsan ok. dah lah pakai high heels. Nasiblah dah biasa. U know wat guyz.. i received email 2 days back from someone which is business partner my bos... informed that on Monday next week 4.2.08 a few people from Ministry of Guinean (delegates) coming to my office. Short notice. eerrrgghhh. It will be a presentation in the morning n lunch at 1.00pm. OMG... lunch at PJ Hilton ok. requestlah sgt. Watever it is, i just follow his instruction. Already make a booking n food selection. very complicated. DONE....My bos ajak i join skali masa lunch nnti.. Tengoklah klu i rajin.. hehehehehe..

So tonite im lonely in my room. Thinking of something. Listening music n singing. Now Im really in d mood to update my blog :)

I just browsed some pics in my collection until i found a few pictures below. Really guyz.. i missed moment that we've. I do cherish and treasure all those memories that we've shared... The hangouts, outings, fun, laugh, joys that we've always created n much more... hopefully one day we can hangout together.. miss u guyz.. muuaaahhhhhhhxx


KL Tower - 15 Dec 2007


R&R Ayer Keroh Melaka - 26 Aug 2007


Sunway Pyramid - 6 Oct 2007 - Fasting Month


Berbuka puasa at Sunway Pyramid - 6 Oct 2007


Ok better i stop now. Time to eat n solat. If i larat after this i nak kuar ngn my colleagues. Just lepak2 n chat a few thing. Kat office tak sempat nak borak2. ok guyz c u again.. muuaaaahhhhxx...

No comments: