Picnic @ Bagan Lalang

Me n family had picnic at Bagan Lalang. Totally FUN!!! Since today is a public holiday. it's Chinese New Year eve baybehh! haihh i think there were thousands of people at Bagan Lalang. Rimas.... but totally enjoy guyz.. we had fun together... laugh, hang out that we've always created n much more... thx to my family.. u oll mmg rockkk!!!



We had ikan bakar, satay, nasi impit, kuah kacang, sayur, nuggets, kuih, fruits n lots more.. yummy.. yummy..

Bz with ikan bakar.... hehehehee


me n my sis... Utih... u mmg rockkkkss!!!

my niece n nephew.. bz with something.. lalalalala

Created by my nephew n niece... beautiful..

Mumia in the making....hahahahah

Sempat lagi main layang-layang... best giler...

from l- r : Utih, Niza, Ucu, Adik, brother in law.. Abg Tih n Puteri Cayang.....
I luv u olll... muuaaaahhhhhxxxx..

No comments: