Happy Birthday Honey :)

Dedicated this song special for u darling...
You're really special to me..
3rd March 2009


You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear

********************************************

Dear..

Make this day really special...
Just like you!!!
Happy Birthday
May Allah Bless You
Semoga Panjang Umur & Murah Rezeki
Aminnn :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hney, thnks for da postng k.
i love you so much.
that song so touchng n funny la.
anyway thnks for evrythng u do k.
thnks so much hney.

Lyn Yusoff said...

its my pleasure..
i luv u too..
take care n take a gud rest ok
muuaahhhh :)

♥Syamelia♥ said...

lyn...
do convey my birthday wish 2 aidil...
semoga u ols happy selalu...

---> tengah carik design baju yang terbaru!!! pas2 nk tempah baju laks...

Lina said...

happy birthday to i-don't-know-who!

kak lyn, lagu tu cute laa! but sweet kan..

Lyn Yusoff said...

Comment to Amy:

yeah... i dah sampai kan..
he said.. thx so much..

p/s: u nak carik design baju n tempah baju nak wat per..??
nak prepare utk raya eh..??
hehehe

comment to Lina:

comfirm to someone in my heart now..
yeah.. lagu tu mmg cute..
best kan..:)