Thx alots.. from the bottom of my heart


Hey Lovers,

Thanks for all the wonderful happy birthday messages. Thanks for wishing me through facebook, phone calls, video calls, sms (mostly), mms, shoutbox, blog postings and etc.

Thanks to Amy & Abg Sham yang siap buat video call n nyanyi birthday song. Terharu uolss.. Adam & Fara yg nyanyi for me.. Seriously.. u guyz had lovely voice.. ikhlas ni :)

Thanks to Zaza, Zuryn, Linda, Chee, Mimi, Nini.. thx again coz celebrate my birthday earlier. Unexpected birthday celebration katanya. Tapi Zaza mmg tak leh blah, sanggup tutup mata aku masa ko fetch aku kt umah kan. Rahsia konon sampai tak nak aku tau. For sure yg lelain pun bersekongkol gak kan. Btw, nice celebration n birthday song that u all sang to me.

Last but not least, thank you to my beloved family that sang me a birthday song. Thx again for the meaningful & blessing wishes. Syukur sgt2 :)

Thx again... from the bottom of my heart :)

2 comments:

♥Syamelia♥ said...

its our pleasure my dear...
lovely voice?
u biar betul?
azim n fara maybe la, ours? xkot hehhehe
probably coz yr fon canggih kot... LOL


btw, mana pic bday u dgn yr fren?
i nk tengok....

Lyn Yusoff said...

yeah.. luvoy voice..
trust me lah..
bkn azim ler..
Adam n fara..
takpe.. u guyz had lovely voice lah..

i mmg takde pic tu..
pakai camera my fren..
tunggu dorang bagi ok..
hehehe