Membebel lagi!!

Hi Lovers,

Currently, I'm happy with my life, with my family, buddies & sweetheart. Hopefully this feeling will last long. Im pray hard for that. InsyaAllah :D

Lately, really quite bz with my work, exam & personal matters. Exam most important to me. Semakin dekat semakin seram dibuatnya. I dun know how to explain. huhuhuh. This sat already 16th Jan 2010. I'll be sitting for exam. How time flies!!! Can somebody stop the time pleaseeeeeeeeee!!

Nervous...

Takut...

Serammmm.. sume ada..

I'm sorry if it won't be very interesting to read. Bebelan dipagi hari untuk diri sendiri. hehehe. Lebih kurang pada reminder gak ler..

Since I feel so nervous but happiness. I have to make it this time round for new life. I wish for that. InsyaAllah :D

Wish me all the best!! :D

Enuff said :)

9 comments:

Hernee Nazir said...

gud luck ye :) u can do it..

adibah said...

gud luck, Lynn... chaiyo! chaiyo! :-)

Lyn Yusoff said...

Hi Hernee
thx dear...
InsyaAllah..

Kak Mimi,
thx kak..
gud luck for u too :D

lily lotus said...

u can make it dear!

Lyn Yusoff said...

InsyaAllah
thx lily..

Anonymous said...

relax uh.. take things easy..
kalau nervous sgt nanti takleh concentrate.. nanti takleh nk buat dgn tenang.. byk2 istigfar and baca bismillah.. ;) insya-allah okay..

- Lina RD

aak said...

all the best :)

Lyn Yusoff said...

Thx lina for the advise tuh..
nervous tu ttp ade.. but still can control.
InsyaAllah boleh buat ngn tenang..

Hi Aak,
thx yer :)

Anonymous said...

kaklyn amik exam ape ni? wat course.. awww im so outdated now.mwahx