My Training Day

Hi Lovers,

OMG!! I miss my blog.. since morning I haven't check... huhuhu. Entry before ni pun auto publish. hehehe

7.45am, I still on bed. Betul2 malas nak bangun. Myself on leave today but I need to attend training session in Klang. Im soooooo excited to attending the training. Trying to be early as I can meet up my friends over there. Alhamdulillah, Lyn smpai awal lah gak.. hehehe

I'm excited and looking forward for this class. But Im still nervous. :P

The training started at 9am.

My lecturer seorang lelaki berbangsa India. I love his english. Senang nak faham.

I dun know how to explain about my training . Basically, I was enjoy the class. I learnt from zero & now I ada knowlegde untuk di kongsi bersama nnti. InsyaAllah :D


This is the notes was given by lecturer & we just referred to the notes. Nampak simple. Tapi payah gak nak faham. Maklumlah otak pun dah berkarat nak menghafal satu2. Bab calculation lagi lah sakit. Nak hafal formula bagai. adoyyyyyyyyyy. hahahhaa

Somebody please help me!!!!!

Some notes yg Lyn tulis based on my calculation basis. Susah gak nak faham. Tapi im trying so hard to do the calculation. Tak tau.. tanya lah kan. Klu tak tanya nnti sesat jalan. hehehe

We had 3 times tea break. Only breakfast & hi tea served by organizer. Lunch jer Lyn kuar ngn Fazs. We had something in Mc Donald's. Will talk later yea. Tired lorrrrrr :P

My training absolutely great & good. I love the environment & watsoever. Best!!


At 5.30pm finished & masing2 cabut. Tired & sleepy tau. huhuh

1 part dah settled. 1 part lagi menunggu.. :P

But im still nervous!!

Again!!

7 comments:

{ Miss Syahira } said...

assalamualaikum.

all the best kak lyn.

syazana said...

Apa pon..all the best...

Lina said...

all the best kak lyn..
if you want to be successful and want to learn something new, don't be nervous.. i'm sure kak lyn is a strong person with confidence.. hehe

- Lina RD

Cheese Monster said...

wah..betul2 exited ni nak pg training. siap bw hightliter lg

Lyn Yusoff said...

hi syahira & syaz,
thx dear :P

Lyn Yusoff said...

Hi Lina,
InsyaAllah.. hope everything running smoothly.
Anyway, thx dear :P

Lyn Yusoff said...

Hbz,
yup.. im so excited
tingat zaman2 study dulu..
hehehe