Birthday Present in Advance :D

OMG!!! I got my birthday present in advance last week on Sunday. I feel so lucky!! Yyyeeeaaaayyyyyy :D

Thanks Zaza for the advance birthday present.  

P1020940with flashP1020945no flash

I got a set from Secret Garden, Victoria’s Secret which is including Hydrating Body Lotion, Refreshing Body Mist & Exhilarating Body Wash from the collection of Pure Seduction.

I love the flavor. No wonder you asking me about that kind of things. Aku suka flavor mane?? Aku suka pakai yg mane?? I dun know how much the cost. Yang Lyn tau, dia beli kat oversea masa die kerja hari tuh.

Anyway, thx soooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh beb :D

Mmmuuuuaaaahhhhhhhxxxx :DD

7 comments:

sue said...

hepi burday Lyn....

syazana said...

K.lyn Hepi besday....May Allah bless you...

Lyn Yusoff said...

thx so much Sue & Syaz..:D

lily lotus said...

no wonder u look so berseri-seri harini :)

Lyn Yusoff said...

lily,
hari2 lyn berseri2 tau.. hehehe

Kaseh NazLieza said...

yeay...bestnyer dpt hadiah..

Lyn Yusoff said...

sgt best.
lagi2 hadiah tu mmg kak lyn nak sgt.
luckily my fren dpt instinct kak lyn.. hehehe