I Want This!!… But… :(

206_event_banner2

GUESS Watches

The world knows GUESS. Today, it is one of the most widely recognizable apparel companies across the globe, with over 1,113 GUESS and GUESS Accessory retail stores worldwide and counting. A company known for innovative style, GUESS continues to dress and accessorize the world with fashion-forward apparel, handbags, watches, shoes and more..

Since I was registered Reebonz last week through Redmummy.com, myself really2 excited to watched every single event which is sale up to 70% depends on the brand. Even, I didn’t buy anything, but I still can enjoy the sale. Org kata, cuci mata pun jadi lah kan.. Hehehehehe..

But, myself looking for the Guess watches. Today I get opportunity to review all the watches by Guess.

6701-206021800x1200-37285

6708-206091800x1200-37313

6710-206111800x1200-37324

I like this 3 designs offered by Guess. But only the 1st one je yg belum terjual. The price is RM445. My saving for shopping not for this watches actually. ngeh..ngeh…

I need to buy something else before end of this week, sbb dah lama sgt menabung. So kenalah dpt kan yang tu dulu.. hehehhee

Can’t waittttttttt…..:D

Event Ends

March 05, 2010
12:00 pm (GMT +8)

To find more information please click here

ps: pssstt…ppssttt… today sale event for Fendy’s handbag at 12pm…:D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...neo tau u olss nk beli BB bold kn end of ths week..caiyokk

-neo-

Lyn Yusoff said...

isshhhhh.. mane ade nak beli BB bold. beli benda lain lah uolssss

Kaseh NazLieza said...

xpe kak kumpul duit sket2 nti lama jd bukit jalil...hahahaha

Lyn Yusoff said...

lieza,
tak mau bukit jalil..
nak gunung everest.. wah gitu!!!!
hahahhaa