17th, 18th & 19th April

Hi LoVers,

Important dates to remember. Berderet 3 hari. Mmg tak pernah terlepas.

20150118_154412 17th April

My niece’s birthday. Puteri officially enter the new age. She’s 9 years old already. Happy birthday Adik. You’re great niece and I’m happy that you’re part of my life. I remember the day that you were born, everyone said you look like me. In fact, mmg betul pun. Perangai pun lebih kurang sama. Hehehe. I’m glad to be here for you and get the chance to see you grow up. But please.. please don’t grow up too fast. Hehehe.

Adik, happy birthday again. Be good to your Papa, Mama & all of us. Jangan lupa cita2 Adik tuh. I know you can do it. Study smart tau. Last but not least, I’m blessed to have you as a niece. Much love !!!

Just had a small celebration for her. I’m not attending coz Lyn ada hal malam tuh. Dpt tgk pic via whatsapp & merasa kek jer. Esoknya terus bagi dia kiss cepipi kat dia lama2. Hehehe. Hadiah otw. hehehe

18th April

Last Saturday, marked 12 years since Arwah Abah left us. Arwah was passed away on Friday 18th April 2003 (16 Safar 1424H). I can’t believe it has been 12 years already. Rasanya baru saja semalam. We still remember the sweet memories with him. Lyn & adik yg paling rapat sgt. Maklum lah anak bongsu & second last. Manja sure terlebih. He left us, leaving my mum, childrens & cucus at that time. No one can even replace him. He will and always be in our prayers. My one and only ABAH. We miss you so much ABAH!!! Al-fatihah.

Al-fatihah to my late two Atuk & Nenek, my two BIL, Allahyarham Badrul Hisham bin Hanafi, Allahyarham A. Aziz bin Selamat, nephew Allahyarham Mohd Norhairi bin Mohd Johan, niece Allahyarhammah Hazlinda binti Hussein, ahli keluarga & muslimin muslimat yg telah kembali ke rahmatullah.

IMG_5694 19th April

My sister’s birthday. Happy birthday Ucu. I wish you a very warm and happy birthday. You are not only the sweetest sister but also a true friend. I feel blessed to have a sister like you. Semoga pjg umur & murah rezeki. Amin.

Ada buat small celebration jugak for her yesterday. Alaa… suka2 jer pun. Yg betul2 nnti kita combine semua birthday sekali masa our family day next month. Sekali harung jer buat. Senang & jimat jugak :)

2 comments:

Mummydearie said...

Happy belated birthday to those yang celebrate their birthday. Dan for you dad, al-fatihah. Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat. Memang dah lama tapi sebab kita sayang, sampai sekarang pun tak mungkin lupa. Lama pada masa tapi dalam hati memang sentiasa baru aje kejadian itu!

I feel that too!

Lyn Yusoff said...

MD,
thx for the birthday wishes kak..
ermmm betul tu.. pd Lyn mmg mcm baru sgt mereka tinggalkan kita. Tapi ialah tak pernah sesaat pun kami semua lupa.. Al-fatihah