Metrojaya Warehouse Sales

After melentiks session at C & K, MV. We moved on & straightly headed to warehouse sales! I've been dying to go for warehouse sales for some time and I went there last weekend! Never been there before. If im not mistaken, mid year pun their having warehouse sales. Tapi a few my friends kata tak best, so Lyn tak pegi pun.

I was like OMG!!! sure ramai orang. Tengok lah parking pun penuh. Nasib tak hujan ptg tuh.

We need to put handbag in a plastic bag to avoid theft. But its worth. This is still good. Mane2 warehouse sales mesti kena buat camni. Trust me..

OMG!!! massive of people when i was there. Kepala rase nak headache dgn lautan manusia. Sane sini penuh dgn org. The crowd are mostly working ladies who maybe came after working hours and took the opportunity to grab some goodies. Yang bawak anak pun ada. Lyn plak naik rimas. Pegi shopping kat warehouse cam gini bawak anak kecik. Tak rimas ke budak2 tuh. Kesian Lyn tgk.

Let's see what do they have in this warehouse sales.

70% off from living quarters, riccardo & etc. Lyn tak sempat nak tgk sana sini. Sbb ramai sgt orang. Rimas.

Products offered such as apparels, cosmetics & fragrance, handbags, footwear, toys, home essentials and many more. Sure yg pegi akan rambang mata.

I didn't buy anything. Just accompany my lovely friend to shopping. Korang tgk lah ape dia rembat. Bapak byk nya. Nasiblah bawak my car. Klu dia pgi sendiri mau penuh kete dia. hehehe. Tu pun ada hati nak pegi lagi sok hari nyer. Rajin tul.

I think there was like 10 to 12 cashiers around. Although the queue was long, it wasn't a long wait.

Just imagine, we need to carry all items skali gus. Penuh kiri kanan tangan. Siap sangkut kat bahu lagi. Parking plak jauh nak mampus. Sengal badan woiiiii.. hehehhe

Tapi mmg berbaloi2. Cuma penat lah yg tak tahan kan. hehehe.

After sent my friend, i drove straightly to my lovely home.

Malam tu tidur nyenyak sbb penat sgt :)

2 comments:

lily lotus said...

ngerinya the sales :P

Lyn Yusoff said...

ngeri??
sbb ramai org ke dear