Majlis Cukur Jambul Nur Khaira Marissa

Diadakan pada hari ahad yg lepas. Seramai 150 jemputan yg hadir di majlis cukur jambul my grandchild yg ke2.. Nur Khaira Marissa (3 months) cucu Kak Lang Lyn yg sulung. I was occupied since the day before where i need to run from my house to my office sports day and back again to my house. Mcm2 nak kena buat. Ya Allah penat sgt2. Hari sabtu my family bergotong royong untuk menyediakan segala masakan untuk kenduri hari ahad tu nanti. My mum have it even worse. She's the one who first to woke-up and the last to go the bed.

The event started around 10.30am with Doa Selamat, where most of the attendees were ahli marhaban perempuan. They called themselves as Kumpulan Marhaban Telok Menegon. At 11.00am, the Marhaban sessions started. It took around 1.5 hours before it ends. It was the time that my niece have to take her luvly daughter around the guess for 4 times. At the same time, they proceed with the act of menepung tawar, mencukur jambul as an act blessing her daughter. The act started by the marhaban leader and ended by my mum.

The event ended around 4pm where everyone including me running out of energy.

Some pics as the highlight from the event...

Umi.. im ready...lalalaa

Segala kelengkapan untuk menepung tawar & cukur jambul

The Marhaban begin

Started by Marhaban Leader

Encircling around the living room and she’s falling asleep

My mum menepung tawar cicitnya..

My sis aka Kak Lang.. her nenek

My sister in law, Kak Long

She must be tired... Asyik tido je kan...

Myself with my cucu.. Muda2 lagi dah ade cucu kan.. Wat to do..lalalala

No comments: