My Stuffs

Still remembered about my previous entry?? Punya lah gigih nak cari bag besar so that I can put all my doc inside the bag. Finally, I got it!!! Yeayyyy :D

Firstly, I went to Charles & Keith, Fyi, their always have a huge bag rite?? Means boleh isi segala mak nenek, but then the design quite old. Tak de yg baru rasenyer. Rase bengang gak ler. At last, I went to JJ straight away to ladies department. Terus mata Lyn spot kt satu bag ni. Cantik & simple. Yang penting ada 15% off to JJ card members.

Wah!!! ape lagi… terus jer sambar satu… Hehehe

25022010130 

I like the design. It come in 2 colors which blue/pink & brown & dark brown

25022010132

I like this design. But beige color lah. Takut cepat kotor nnti. Sure tak elok. So Lyn decide pilih yg lain… huhuhu

25022010133

Almost 2 1/2 hours, Lyn tawaf kt JJ tu. Simple, I bought a few stuff for myself such as bag, pants, dress, & some toiletries. Yelah banyak benda yg nak abis bila end of the month. But I bought something that really important for me 1st. Yang mane leh postponed… postponed dulu.. hehehe

 26022010134

Btw, eyelashes curler that I really2 want it. Last time, I went to Sasa but its out of stock. Luckily, semalam ada. RM9.90 je. Tu pun tingga2 dua jer. After Lyn amik, ada sorang amoi tu amik. So abis dah. Yang penting lepas ni nak pakai fake eyeslashes dah senang dah. Hehehe

Yang penting, it’s blue colour.

My fav colour :D

No comments: