Hectic Saturday

Just got back from JSS. OMG!!! really tired & sleepy. huhhhhu. Since last nite I haven't check my blog or watsoever. Dammmnnnn busy!!!

Went to Jalan Sultan Sulaiman this morning for my training thingy. Actually, Lyn tak cukup tdo, tapi memandang training ni sgt penting, I have to attend. Malas tul nak bangun pagi, but trying to be early but I can't. The training started at 9am. Im a lil bit late. Around 10 minutes. Nasib baik tak start lagi, baru opening session which is introduction session. Mingle-around with friends & chit chat for simple introduction.

Im not talking further about my training. But I really enjoy it. Thx to my speaker, Mr Siva. You teach me alots of knowledges. Name tag tu, my speaker suh buat. So senang lah dia panggil2 name ko. Yg penting, name aku dipanggil ulang2 kali. Motifffffffffff.. Menci tau.. huhuhu.

We had 3 times tea break. Only breakfast & hi tea served by organizer. I had nasi lemak for my breakfast. OMG!!! terpaksa lah makan sbb lapar sgt. Im not taking any heavy breakfast yea. Only once a week or twice a month. Yang selebihnya, mkan roti or kuih saje. Hehehe

Lunch hour Lyn tak lunch pun. Im still full. So melayan mata yg ngantuk ni kt dalam class. Dptlah lelap jap smpai kul 2pm. Buruk tul perangai. Hahaha. Tak lah lena sgt, tapi oklah kan.

Btw, kat atas tu pic taken before Lyn tdo. Saje gatal nak letak. Saje nak tunjuk my new wedges that I bought in C&K last month. Geli tul. Hahahah..

And more pic, my handbag with handbag hook. Padahal dah byk kali guna, tapi baru ari ni teringat nak amik pic. I bought with Ayu. Cantik dak??

Now, tired already.

It's a good time for a long nap! but not now..

We're having makan2 with my siblings jap lagi..

Update soon yea!!!...

No comments: