Colour Your World With Every Step


I found these shoes in Herritage Mall during my trip to Melaka. Hot damnnnnn. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it so much!! :D

They're each one of a kind, hand-painted designs in ur sandal and they'll paint the design right on them. It's so beautiful. Many colours, many flowers.

They're so creative, unique and inspiring!!!!

The price range is between RM49.00 - RM75.00 depends on designs. U can choose ur own design too. U also can ordered & she will delivered to u by courier including postal charge. Easy rite??

Most important is, I love the designs. They features a colorful upper along with a wooden platform and heel. Sweet!!!

Hope, I can get one!!.. :D

2 comments:

syazana said...

Cantik gila...
kalau syaz beli je lebih..pakainya idak...hehee

Lyn Yusoff said...

mmg cantik dear..
ingat nak beli.. tpi tunggu nnti.. sbb next month nak g training kt melaka, so boleh menyinggah skali..
hehehe