Early in the Morning

Well, being tension for few days make me look sick. :( Everything in my mind. Everything i need to settle it ASAP, but I can't..:(

Lyn, please be patient ok.. Cool down plzzz...

I managed to called my close friend. Thx Zaza, a friend of mine. Kawan yg sentiasa tau suka duka Lyn setiap masa. Pada dia Lyn meluahkan perasaan & everything. Suka duka, pahit getir segala2nyer hanya dgn dia. Im very comfortable with her.

Bermulalah mcm2 topik smpai ke topik yg Lyn mintak tlong die sesangat. Finally, die dpt menolong saya. Lega hati ni. We were able to find the hospital where I can refer to. Sepantas kilat i got the information. Senang...

Manged to call them. After finished my conversation with PIC, bla, bla, bla. I decided to went to a clinic nearby my office. Ape2 pun i kena ikut procedure camne yg diterangkan tdi.

Then early in the morning, I went to a clinic which is our panel.

Registration running smoothly. Tak ramai sgt orang. But here & there ada je org demam. Quite sad looking at one couple ni. Baby die asyik merengek je. Demam.

Nasib lah tunggu tak lama. I was there to collected my reference letter jer. But kena tunggu cam pesakit lain gak. hehehe. My requested very simple, jumpa doc & gtau ape yg i nak.. n came out with reference letter.

Finally, i got it! Simple as A B C. hehehhe..

Then balik office terus je call PIC yg tadi. Senang gak berurusan once kita dah kenal even dlm phone skalipun. Dia layan pun baik jer. hehehe

DONE!!

I think, im gonna take a rest before seeing the doctor next week. InsyaAllah everything be alrite soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up lyn! Njoy ur day... (^_^)v

♥Syamelia♥ said...

ok u take a good rest...
hope everything will be fine soon :)

Lyn Yusoff said...

thx everyone!!