Tension!!.. arrgghhh

I feel so miserable, uneasy to do anything... eergghh I hate these feelings. I'm gonna sleep & i kinda feel like hoping i never wake up. My weekend n holidays yang memboringkan. I spend half of my day in Bukit Tinggi Klang with my sister n niece. Bought new top & pants. Bak kata my fren.. tension & stress.. tpi duit habis pgi shopping..lol [No names mentioned but u know who u are. hehehe.]

Start my work on wednesday.. Today the day where i woke up a lil bit late than my usual days. Malas giler nak pagi keje.. kan cuti dah lama. Dua hari yg membosankan...huhuhu

Btw.. Im looking forward for lepaking with my luvly family. I miss u guyz.. I miss pak li.. Im waiting, but i cant wait for that long.. huhuhu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear,
xperlu nk stress2 ok...
cya at pakli..
mwahhhshsssx

Lyn Yusoff said...

eermmm..
cancel kan last nite.
mane tak tension..
tunggu mlm ni lah