Happy Monday To You!!!


Friday means time to relax, catch your breath and play, but for many moms, it’s Monday that means there will be some downtime. Rainy day or not the kids go to school as usual.

Today, school started. Kids come back to school after long break. Jalan dah jammed semula. Masing2 hantar anak2 ke sekolah. Bas sekolah dikiri kanan simpang. Dah lama tak tengok bas sekolah ni. Rindu plak. hehehe

Lepas ni sure kena keluar awal ke office.. takut jalan jammed nnti..hehe

InsyaAllah, everything running smoothly yea..

It's Monday and I need more of the weekend.

I have a ton of projects in my mind. Pray hard for me yea..

[pic, credited to google image]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take things easily kak lyn..
do your project slowly.. with patience.. insya-allah.. mesti berjaya.. all the best..

you have my support.. ;) ;)

- Lina RD

Lyn Yusoff said...

thx for ur advise lina..
insyaAllah..
thx so much :D