My Important Dates

Couple of weeks ago, I received phone call & sms from kakak. She inform me about my appointment regarding my training & ....... Thx kakak for arrangement. And Fazs too :P

6th Jan 2010 (Wed) - 9am till 5pm @ Klang
Owh goshh!! its tomorrow!!!

16th Jan 2010 (Sat) - 12pm till 2pm @ Petaling Jaya

OMG!! Appointment just around the corner, seriously I really a lil bit nervous. Hhuhuhu

Wish me luck yea.. :D

Still nervous *sigh*

ps: Fazs, esok teman aku lunch yea...

[pic, credited to google image]

9 comments:

Unknown said...

eh, exam 16 jugak? same la kite.. =)

syazana said...

Good Luck :-)

Cheese Monster said...

training and? meet someone? wah..dah betul2 sampai seru ni.. =)

goodluck

adenium said...

gud luck lyn.. :D

Lyn Yusoff said...

hi honey,
owh really??
c u there


Hi syaz,
thx dear :)

Lyn Yusoff said...

Hi Hbz,
trainig lah bro.
met my friend lah..
seru ape plak nih??
hehehe

hi Sid,
Thx sid :)

lily lotus said...

all the best dear...

Lyn Yusoff said...

thx lily :)

Unknown said...

yep,yep I-world kn?
ppr bm ke english?

haiyooh, susah jugak soklan.huhu