Feeling2 Dancing Plak :)

I bust the windows out ya car
You know I did it cuz I left my mark
Wrote my initials with the crowbar
And then I drove off into the dark

I bust the windows out ya car ha,
you should feel lucky that was all I did
After 5 whole years of this bullshit
Gave you all of me and you played with it

I’ve found this song from my blogger list, Honeyamour. 1st time dgr lagu ni, I like this song very much. Dia punya music ala2 lagu melayu kita. Very the ballad style. Terus jatuh cintak kau!!!. Hehehe

I just copy half of the lyric. Malas nak copy byk2. Wat semak jer. So korang dgr lagu ni, mmg syokkkkkkk giler. Trust me. Klu tak kena dgn halwa telinga korang, den tak dapek nak tolong. hehehe

Ermmmm… tetiba feeling nak dancing ala2 romantic gitu. Hahahaa

Muchukkkkk!!! jum kita dancing

* Feeling2 dance slow motion gitu :D *

No comments: