Potluck Or Outing Or etc..

Hi Lovers,

Good morning everyone.

How are you today?? Mine as usual. Just a little bit tired coz I need to attend 2 days training in a row. Really enjoyed it with new friends from others location.

However, I need to do some blog walking in ur blogs since I don’t have much time to do so. Give me some time yeah. I need to concentrate with my works first, later on will visit ur blog. Don’t worry. I will. hehhee..

Since today is Friday, can’t wait for tomorrow. It’s weekend yeah. Full activities in two days. Can’t wait to see my old friend this Saturday. Hehhee.

Btw, I need some response from all of you, agree or not if let’s say we organize some potluck or outing before fasting month?? I need to know all of you as my readers. Anyone can join. Specific ur venue, time & etc. Please get back to me & drop your comment yeah.

Thx so much.

Muahhhhhhxxxxxxx

8 comments:

sW33tdARLiNG said...

my schedule dah pack dah... this saturday jer i free... lepas tu, cannot dah

SURIA AMANDA said...

mcm best jer kan...

mummysyafie said...

kita org nak buat potluck tiz sunday..meh la join.

Lyn Yusoff said...

Sw33tdarling,
u mmg bz sokmo..
hehee

Lyn Yusoff said...

Suria,
lagi ramai lagi meriah..

Lyn Yusoff said...

Mummysyafie,
seganlah kak nak join..

SURIA AMANDA said...

buat pot luck la Lyn...

Lyn Yusoff said...

Suria,
haah.. rasernyer nak wat potluck.
tgk camne nnti