Clinique Again

Hello again guys! I hope you all are doing well :)

Back again to Clinique last week to met Ms. Susan. I have to make an appointment to meet her over the phone. Takut lah dia off ke kan. So i managed to called her.

Headed to Clinique at 3pm. Ramainya orang time tuh. I had to waited almost 15 minute. But its ok :)

Being on of the Clinique's customer u are invited to redeem two free treats worth RM62 upon expert consultation. Their gave u an email & u can redeem directly from the web. Notification will be sent out to ur mobile phone. After make-up u can redeem both item. Make sure tunjukkan sms tuh & delete tau. No wander lah ramai org during the promo. Lepas make-up je terus leh redeem brg2 tuh. Sampai tak terlayan dibuatnya.

One side with Clinique's promo for Xmas eve.

As usual, she did mini facial. Remove all the make-up & all the things. Being one with sensitive skin, I always relied on Clinique products which are all allergy-tested and 100% fragrance free. Fyi, i need to stopped 1 2 3 steps for time being. I had to change to another products. Its only 3 items. But at the same, still continued with the rest of products.

My skin too sensitive!!! Lyn.. be patient ok :((

Done. She also did a lite make up at my face. Very simple. My pimples sume dah covered dgn make-up. :(

Finished around 5.30pm, rushing & drove straightly to my house. Its raining. OMG!! Sgt lebat & tak nmpak jln sgt.


I got sample of Clinique's foundation during my 1st session. My face really smooth using this foundation. I want this!!!... i want this foundation so badlyyyyyy!!!

The both item which is lash power mascara in black & moisturizer, Lyn redeem during consultation.

I also ended up buying so many things. [No pic yea... MALAS]

2 comments:

♥Syamelia♥ said...

dear,
how much is the foundation?
mcm best jer..

Lyn Yusoff said...

i think ard RM80 kot..
not sure lah..
i just got the sample only..