Update

Hi Lovers,

I am sorry for no update for a long time especially during my lovely weekend. Coz back to busy life at home & everything. Managed to settled a few things at my sweet home. Erm al-maklumlah, hehehe

Well, just to let u know that I wont update often till i get my streamyx by end of this week. There's many entries still at my drafts folder. Nnti dah ade access baru I rajin update.. okey..

Ppsssstt... cepat skit streamyx.. aku dah sangap nih.. huhuhu :(

Weekendku yg sgt boring, no internet access, no activities, no shopping & everything... sgt bosan. Nak berpeleseran pun, takde mood. Tu yg tak ber 'update' blog nih :(

Btw, I will try update it from office. InsyaAllah..

2 comments:

♥Syamelia♥ said...

saba je lah lyn...
no choice, have 2 wait...
i pun my internet dkt umah x ok lg...
ntah bila la nk ok...
kena carik tpt lain...
maybe u can update dkt ofc la...

Lyn Yusoff said...

yeah..
wat to do..
nak tak nak kena tunggu..
insyaAllah.. by this week..
kt office pun leh update.
klu bz tak dapek ler..huhuhuh