Clinique to Johnny's Restaurants

Went again to Clinique last weekend. My lazy day. But wat to do. I got an appointment with Ms. Susan. Maklumlah, she need to monitor my skin face.

Alhamdulillah, my skin dah ok skit. but during my period day ni, my pimples came out. Sedih kan. Luckily, she did mini facial to me. Best. hehehhe

Below a few product yang digunakan for mini facial skin care for me. No pic taken during the session. Sbb Lyn adalah malas kedaung. Ni pun ala2 malas nak update gitu. huhu

Finished with facial. She did lite make-up for me using Clinique's product. The 2 pallete including eyeshadow, blusher adalah new product from Clinique. Limited edition tau. Tapi Lyn tak tau bape harganya. Best lah make-up Clinique ni. Tapi till now, Lyn takde pun satu make-up from Clinique. Nnti klu ada rezeki leh rembat satu dua.. hehehe

Settled quite early & rushed to met Fazs, my luvely friend. We had some discussion regarding biz matters. Gitueeeww lah :)... So we settled at Johnny's Restaurant.

Actually, i am addicted to it. We ordered set of 2 paxs steamboat with clear soup, fried rice with mushroom. yummy.. yummy. Since i mengidam mkn steamboat.. so dpt lah mkn steamboat puas2. Tapi tak puas lagi tu. Rasanya nak kena pekena steamboat kat Flaming gak baru puas kot.hahhaha.

Eermm tgk tuh.. berasap periuk tu kitorang kerja kan. Dah lah api susah nak kecikkan. Degil giler..hahhaa. Dah boleh buat steam lagi.. hahaha

We talked, gossiped, laughed together. Byk topic ni.. especially macam mane nak jadi *****. hahaha. Tungguuuuuuuuu... jgn reveal....hehehe

But the important is, i had a blast day out with my fren.. yaeayyyyy :)

2 comments:

aidil fairuz said...

cmne nk jdi pe ni drling??
hahhh bek gtau...

Lyn Yusoff said...

will inform/sms u later darling..
secret ni.. hehhee