No Strings Attached

Hi Lovers,

Can you guyz imagine live without internet!!

OMG!!! My life getting sucks!!!  Stop everything in my life. NO blogging, NO FB or watsoever. But I need to get better coverage without string. Hope I can one. Seriously I need better coverage so that I can surfing internet everywhere. Owhh please help me!!!!

During my conversation with my friends this evening, we finally found this, P1 Wiggy!!!OMG!! I really love the package that their offered to the internet user. We’re already look into the website and found some information about the P1 Wiggy. The most important is, no strings attached. Easy to carry & I can access everywhere even in the car, playground, badminton court & etc. Easy right???

Fyi, I already checked my coverage area & the result was good. My area full with P1. Good… good… :D

week7_img

P1 

Let’s take a look at the rate and data download speed. There’re 3 package as per below:-

  • Wiggy 59 offered you, 600 kbps data download speed, RM 59 monthly subscription fee and 8GB fair usage quota;
  • Wiggy 89 offered you, 1.5 mbps data download speed, RM 89 monthly subscription fees and 15GB fair usage quota;
  • Wiggy 129 offered you, 3 mbps data download speed, RM 129 monthly subscription fees and 20GB fair usage quota.

The package was awesome right??? So myself decided to subscribe P1 Wiggy. So based my conversation with my mum just now… [anak mama kan.. hehehe], we agreed to subscribe Wiggy 129 which is RM129, Free WIGGY modem rental, NO contract & Activation Fee Waived together with RM 100 for registration only for my first bill.

So after this I can downloading picture, song, movie & many more as a simple 1 2 3. Yeayyyyyyyy….. :D

Life so easy with P1 :)

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmg easy gna p1 tp byk klemahannya

Lyn Yusoff said...

mane2 brodband pun ade kelemahannya....

Anonymous said...

You commit an error. I can defend the position.