Award from Syahira

Hi Lovers,

Got tweet from Syahira’s Twitter saying that, “@ayuthesun @azlinah79 sila collect award kalian yer…”

I’m a bit blur.. *ngeh ngeh*. Maklumlah tgh migraine. Huhuhuh

Manage to visit her blog last nite & I've found it. Thanx so much dear…Muahhhxx

sunshineblogaward_sidebar May the sunshine on you today & always :D

I want to give this award to my loves :-

Cik N

Dee

Hernee

Azree Ariffin

Muniiera

Zara

Wawa

Lily Lotus

Fana

Nazlieza

….. and special for you too… :DD

*hugs*

12 comments:

Dee said...

thank you..

Unknown said...

best nyer korang byk dapat award tau...

Lyn Yusoff said...

Dee,
its my pleasure..
welcome Dee

Iena,
nnti giliran iena plak.. hehee

alamfanacinta said...

thank you dear lyn..:)
really appreciate it...~

Lyn Yusoff said...

Fana,
its my pleasure..
hope u like it...
:D

lily lotus said...

thanks sweety :) happy weekend...

AKU said...

nak gak...hehe

Kaseh NazLieza said...

kak lyn...thax a lot..love u..

Azree Ariffin said...

waaah thanks kak lynn! terharu nih!

Anonymous said...

Waaa...my name ade la 1st plk tu. Kembang idong jap. Ngeh3...
thnx dear.. ;)

Najwa said...

kak lyn dear, me dah tukar blog URL to http://secretwhisper.net, hehe... thanks for the award~ :)

Lyn Yusoff said...

Lily,
Welcome dear.

Aku,
next its ur turn plak.. hehehe

Nazlieza,
u're most welcome..
love u too

Azree,
tak yah terharu2 pun.. hehehe

N,
mari kembang same2.. hahahah

Wawa,
noted dear..
welcome :D