Migraine Misery

Hi Lovers,

Currently, I'm not in the mood for blabbering about my stuff, writing down something or watsoever. Tiba2 dua tiga hari ni asyik migraine memanjang. Jap ok.. jap lagi menyerang. Huhuhu. I've suffered from migraine since I was 17 years old. Quite long time ago.

I’ve been to doctors, taken vitamins and carry the medicine with me all the times, sampai naik jelak & immune ngn ubat2 tu semua. Berpantang & avoid sume makanan yg boleh menyebabkan migraine, but the truth is no matter how much to try to avoid it, you’re going to get a migraine one of these days.

This week, dah dua tiga kali Lyn kena migraine. Lama dah tak kena, suddenly dia datang menyerang. Huhuhu. I spent the day home from work, in bed. Tido tak hingat. Blog kalau agak rajin update lah. Klu tak biarkan jelah sementara cam gitu. Once in a while ok lah berupdate. Tak maulah nanti bersawang & berhabuk. Rimas plak nnti. Hehehe. Selagi boleh update.. Lyn update lah skit2…

For time being…… seriously, I’m out of ideas. That’s it.

Better stop here.

*hugs*

6 comments:

lily lotus said...

sian u lynn..apepun have a good rest yer

Anonymous said...

have a good rest ;)

Lyn Yusoff said...

Lily,
thx lily..
dah tak larat dah ni..

N,
thx N..

Dee said...

take care lyn..

CRAZYBEAUTIFUL88 said...

migraine, sakit paling akak benci

Lyn Yusoff said...

Dee,
thx dee..
take care too

Crazybeautiful,
same goes to me.. huhuhu