The Largest Bloggers’ Gathering with Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair – Part 5

Hi Lovers,

This the last entry for Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair. If you guyz nak tgk my previous entry, you can scroll down erk. Sure korang dah termuntah2 tgk entry Gatsby nih. HeheheheP1030141This the coupon that I had mentioned before. The coupon that I collected, its only 26 coupons. Total = 52 points. Tak larat nak main byk2. It was good enough. Hehehe. Actually, I want to redeemed immediately, tapi queue cukup panjang. So we decided to take a break & pergi minum kat tingkat 10.P1030138Long queued for redemption. Last chance to redeem. So panjang ke tak, beratur gak ler. Luckily, there’re 6 counters, so cepatlah skit. P1030197The amount of points that I’ve collected is 52 points and redeemed 3 bottles of Gatsby deodorant spray, 1 roll-on, 1 pack of facial wipes & 1 small of gel. That’s all. P1030158The best part was lucky draw. 1st round at 2pm & 2nd around at 5.00pm. My name pleaseeeeeee!!!. Yg seronoknya, VIP kena pick 10 voucher untuk lucky draw ni. Siap kena kurung dalam twister box ni. Unfortunately, my name didn’t got called out. Huhuhu. P1030154Top 10 grand prizes. I wish for that but takde rezeki. Tapi tak pelah. Rezeki masing2 kan. The prize was awesome like Acer laptop, Ninetendo Wii, Netbook Acer Ferrari, GPS set, External Hard Disk 500GB, Garmin GPS Canon Ixus camera, Acer PDA phone, Blackberry phone & much more. P1030159P1030163

The winners for Blackberry & Netbook Acer Ferrari. Can I have your blog URL pleaseeee!!!P1030146The Malaysia Book of Records in the Largest Gathering of Bloggers’ in Malaysia with Gatsby Deodorant Street FairP1030129

Again, I would to thank Nuffnang for the awesome event.

Congratulations to all of you yg bekerja keras untuk event yg terbesar ini. Very enjoyable event. Hope to attend again in the future. I had so much fun, a lot of games and of course can met new bloggers/friends....

*hugs*

No comments: