The Largest Bloggers’ Gathering with Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair – Part 1

Hi Lovers,

How’s your weekend?? Mine was great!!! Went to Berjaya Times Square for “The Largest Bloggers’ Gathering with Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair”.

Let’s make this a quick update coz I’m feeling kinda exhausted. Sangattttttttt….. huhuhu..P1030038First of all, thank you Nuffnang for the awesome event!!!

I know everyone was had fun together during the event. A lots of fun :) Eventought, I’m felt very tired, but I really enjoyed with the games. I was really into those games. Serious, I can’t stop playing the games. hehehe. Like a kids rite? But I admit that I really… really… addicted playing football toss. Senang sgt2…

Let’s me show you the official t-shirt.

Taraaaaaaaa…. cantikkan…P1030110Merah dimana2… :D

Ok guyz. I better stop here. I will update you in details for next entry yeah!!

Good nite & sweet dreams!!

*hugs*

Update : Al-Fatihah untuk Allahyarham Achik Spin. Semoga rohnya di cucuri rahmat & ditempatkan dikalangan orang2 yg beriman & beramal soleh. Salam takziah untuk keluarga beliau. Amin…

5 comments:

Diva Darling said...

Lyn, that's a good photo for the contest :)

{ Miss Syahira } said...

assalamualaikum kaklyn,

semangat!
balik-balik terus upload eh.
semalamlepas event sy singgah the gardens & midv.
beli-beli barang hantaran sikit.
kul 11 baru sampai shah alam.
^____^ penat, tp best!

zac zirwan said...

tak prasan plak u smlm..ramai org sgt kot eh..

Lyn Yusoff said...

Diva Darling,
not enuff red lah dear.
I hope i have one.. heheheh

Syahira,

Wassalam dear..
gigh gak lah.. tpi buat mane yg sempat jer. Hehehe.
Lambatnyer sampai... siap shopping lagi kan... hehehhe
yg penting best... :)

Lyn Yusoff said...

Zac,
U pun pergi ker??
ramai sgt kan.. smpai tak jumpa bila dah ramai2 cam gitu... heheh