An Evening With Kakak

Already quite a long time not go to One Utama. I think almost a year.

A day before, myself & kakak decided to spent time together, but location tak tau lagi. Bukan ape, we need to settle a few things regarding business matters. Finally, we decided to go to One Utama.
Apparently Fazs couldn't make it. What to do. Kenalah pergi sendiri.

I was late. Its raining. Hujan lebat & petir tak hingat. But I managed to drive carefully. Masing2 still otw lagi. Kalau hujan lebat surelah jammed merata. Betul2 tak nampak jalan.

Then, actually myself spent a rough half an hour finding a spot to park, because a gazillion people decided to shopping as well. Yang penting kena amik pic. Takut kejadian lama berulang kembali. Hampir setengah jam mencari kereta tapi tak jumpa2. Time tu kat OU gaks. huhuhu

Meet up Kakak in Zara. Kakak shopping sakan woooo. She spent almost 1k to bought business attire. Wah!!!! Lyn tengok dia amik baju.. sap sap sooiii jer. Maklum lah org berduit. Ada duit sume boleh jadi. hehehe.

2 young ladies, which is Redmummy & Kakak. I really admire them. Really inspired me. But for time being, Lyn rahsiakan identiti dia dulu. Once in a while, I'll publish for the next entry. InsyaAllah.

We had dinner together at the Sri Melaka Restaurant. Never been there before. Kakak cakap restaurant ni mmg best sgt2. Dorang served masakan kampung. Yelah dah nama pun Sri Melaka. Takkan nak served western food plak. hehehe

Myself with simple menu. Mee Hoon Tom Yam Seafood with ice lemon tea as usual. hehehe. Kakak ordered Nasi Goreng Special with Sambal Udang Petai. Yummyyy.. yummy. Nampak mmg menyelerakan.

At the same time, we discussed about my future plan. Mmg teruja sgt2 bila kakak inform satu persatu. But i need to move on from the 1st stage till the end.

1st & 2nd stage already started..

Next year, on Jan my 3rd stage... Semoga semuanya berjaya. Pray hard for me yea...:D

2 comments:

{ Miss Syahira } said...

assalamualaikum kak lyn.

all the best for your future undertakings ya.
wish you best for 2010.
amin.

Lyn Yusoff said...

wassalam syahira,

thx dear
wishing u a great 2010