I Got These Feeling

Hi lovers,

Hari ni, semua perasaan ku bercampur baur menjadi satu.. :(

Im in a bad mood today. I don't know why. Please tolong faham saya :(

Today, wake-up felt a little bit stomach pain. Its normal kot. Guess what?? my 1st day period. Hope i can recover fast.

I didn't get enough sleepy because of tettttttttt. At the moment i feel sleepy, zzzzzzzz. Kalau dpt tido mmg heaven giler..:)

Again, its raining. Lebat & angin sgt kuat. I'm cold. To all my friends & readers, please drive carefully yer. Jalan sgt licin hujan cam ni.

Happy weekend everyone. Enjoy u day..:)

Pictures, credited to google image.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awal period mmg teruk...

{ Miss Syahira } said...

assalamualaikum kak lyn,

hope you recover sonn ye kak.
and have a great weekend juga..

{ Miss Syahira } said...

*soon

Lyn Yusoff said...

Cik N,
mmg betul tuh..
kena sabar..

Wassalam syahira,
thx alots yer sis..

Farazila said...

kak lyn...get well soon ekh...

normal la as a woman kan..
:P