Rain

Heavy afternoon, 3.45pm.

Sitting behind my office desk, typing. Busy here n there. Looking something on my table. Waiting for the fax coming in. Suddenly heavy raindrops smash on the ground. OMG!!!! I open the door & open the nearest window.. Its raining... for couple of days...

5.30pm. Still raining. Non stop for today. I was in the car, waiting for the red light turns green. Be careful yea everyone!!. Drove & straightly to my sweet home. Alhamdulillah.

8.30pm. Its raining a little...I open the windows. Close my eyes. Its so cold. But it really rained last night. Probably going to rain again tomorrow nite.

Come & join me. Let's have a drink. A cup of hot tea & cheese cake. yummmyyy..yummyyy

Take a gud rest Lyn!.. Sleep early yea... :)

Good nite everyone :)

3 comments:

Amiha Ayu said...

nite nite lyn... take care!

cintaqaseh said...

gud nite kak lyn..slip tite..=)

Lyn Yusoff said...

nite ayu..
nite cinta...
[reply gak walaupun dah pagi.hehe]
take care yer...