One Year Older

Hi LoVers,

Today my birthday. Another one year older :D [sudah tua, but I always remember, age just a number. *Wink wink*]

Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah for still giving me the chance to stay alive till today. Thank you for another year in my life. Syukur sgt2 :)

IMG_0115 Btw, Lyn share the date with my niece. She’s 16 years old. Sbb tu ada dua nama kat situ. Sekali berdua kita sambut. Act tiap2 thn pun mcm tuh. Cuma thn ni nampak meriah skit. Will update later yea. I’ve no time right now. Sibuk have fun.

Selalu berdoa semoga dikurniakan kesihatan yg baik, murah rezeki, kehidupan yg indah bersama family dan org2 yg tersayang. Act byk benda yg dihajati tuk thn ni. Tak larat nak sebut satu. Simpan dlm hati & make sure semoga semuanya tercapai. Dan semoga Allah permudahkkan nya.

Last but not least….

I wish 2013 will bring more happiness and wonderful days for me, a better life, prosperous years ahead, and InsyaAllah, a positive tremendous life changes.

See you in the next entry :)


No comments: