I’m Getting Old…

Hi Lovers,

Well, today is my birthday.. I’m so happy :DD

Yes, I know I’m getting old. I turn another year older and occurred to me. I’m not sure how I feel about it yet. *wink wink*lovely-little-birthday-cake-vector

I was hopping a good health every year..

Better experience…

Better quality in my life…

Better person….

Better daughter in my family..

Better woman…

Better sweetheart..

and better…. better… & better……… InsyaAllah…

Dan Syukur Alhamdulillah, Allah masih memberi ku nafas sehingga ke hari. Amin…

:DD

 

Surprised Birthday Celebration for last year, please click here.

[Pic, credited to Google image]

8 comments:

AzilaPalal said...

happy birthday kak lyn!!!
semoga segala better2 things yg akak impikan tercapai.InsyaAllah.
*love and hugs*

alamfanacinta said...

happy birthday lynnnnn...:)

yaTy ♥ said...

epy bufday kak lyn!
smoga panjang umur & dimurahkan rezeki..
smoga ape yang kak lyn impikan akan tercapai..
amin..
=)

Lyn Yusoff said...

Cinta, Fana & Yati..
thx so much everyone!!!

{ Miss Syahira } said...

assalamualaikum kak lyn.

wishing you happy birthday.
may your dreams come true eh.
psst.. sy pun sukaa vs pure seduction. sedap sgt!

Lyn Yusoff said...

wassalam syahira

thx u so much dear..
hehehe.. ade gang yg suka pure seduction.. mmg sedap kan..

Kaseh NazLieza said...

selamat hari lahir kak...semoga Allah murahkan rezeki akk selalu..

Lyn Yusoff said...

thx lieza..