I’m Hungry Now.. Huhuhuh

Hi Lovers,

Im hungry now!!!.. Still wait for lunch break. I hope I can eat so much of food today. Hehehehe..

And I’m hungry like a wolf… Hahahahah. So I saw this pamphlet for a while..

Looking something that I can eat for lunch. Unfortunately, this restaurant quite far from my office. Somewhere in Sungai Penchala. My colleague passed me the pamphlet & she recommended me to try the menu. According to her, the taste was good & affordable prices.

P1020870P1020871

P1020873

I feel like to go this weekend to try it. InsyaAllah :D

Restoran Sambal Hijau, 2990, Kampung Sungai Penchala, Jalan Damansara, 60000 Kuala Lumpur. Tel: 019-3810151

1/2 hour to go..

Can’t wait for lunch at Kedai Ikan Bakar. Today nak pekena ikan bakar..

Yummmmyyyy… yummmyyyyyy :D

 

4 comments:

syazana said...

Nak ikotttttt.....

Lyn Yusoff said...

jommm2...

adenium said...

penah dengar tempat nih... not so far gak from my place... cuma kesempatan jer belum ada lagik... heheh.. kene gi gak nih...

Lyn Yusoff said...

nak ikotttttttttttttt..
(muka tak tau malu.. hhahaha)