Story of the Day…

Hi Lovers,DSC_1122

Today is my boring day. huhuhuhu.

Just lepaking & watching DVD or Astro. I didn’t go anywhere. But another work that I've to be done. Ironing my clothes for one whole week. I don’t mind to washing clothes, luckily, washing clothes is not part of my job. It's my sister's. Hahahahaha!!!!!

I really think ironing clothes is worse. It has to be one of the most tiring and irritating. I simply hate to iron clothes. Malasssssssssssssssssssssssssss

No matter what. I must do it.

Go Lyn!!!!….. Go Lyn!!!…..

Anyway, how’s your weekend??

Tomorrow, it’s Monday…

Back to work again as usual :(

4 comments:

{ Miss Syahira } said...

assalamualaikum kak lyn.

T_T sy kerja hari ni.
next week baru cuti.
sedihnya..

Lyn Yusoff said...

Wassalam

Laaaa siannya u keje ari ni..
tomorrow kak lyn plak keje..
owhhh malasssssssssssssnyer

Kaseh NazLieza said...

klu liza nk xnk kne gak cuci bju...dh tgjwb..hehehehe

Lyn Yusoff said...

Lieza,
dah kawin kena lah buat..
skrg kak lyn duk ngn mak.. kakak yg wat sume tuh..
dah kawin nnti kena buat sumenyer.
hehehee