Decision Making Scenario :(

Scenario 1:

I’ve been selected as one of the first 400 bloggers to attend the Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair on 17th April 2010 as follows:-

  • Time : 10.00am – 5.00pm
  • Venue : Front Foyer, Ground Floor, Berjaya Times Square, KL

Scenario 2:

I'm decided to attending audition for karaoke session for annual dinner in my office. Yesterday, I got an email from committee saying that on 17th April 2010 will be held the audition session.

  • Time : 9.00am – evening
  • Venue : My office, Shah Alam

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Kenapa mesti mcm ni!!!! The audition same date with Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair!!! Owh shit!! This is a decision making scenario. Still thinking about this. Serious!!! I’m a bit frustrated. Geram.. geram… & geram..huhuhuh :((

….Think!!…

….Think!!…

….Think!!…

Managed informed our committee. Satu keputusan telah dibuat.

The best idea is, Lyn terpaksa menjadi peserta pertama untuk audition tu. Tak boleh nak tunggu waktu yg lain.  After finished myself decided rushing out for the Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair. Maybe lambat skit sampai Berjaya Times Square instead of langsung tak datangkan. Eerrmm, keputusan mintak dorang inform later. SMS or phone call pun boleh. I have no choice. Lyn terpaksa buat decision mcm ni.

Eerrmm… be patient Lyn. huhuhu.

Hopefully, everything running smoothly during that day.  InsyaAllah.

No comments: