Thanks You So Muchhhhh :D

Hi Lovers,

Yesterday a lots of people wished me Happy Birthday :D

Thank you all those who had wished me Happy Birthday. Thanks for all the wonderful happy birthday messages. Thanks for wishing me through Facebook, BBM, YM, FTF, phone calls, video calls, sms (mostly), mms and etc.

Thank you in advance for all those who are going to wish me happy birthday but are not up yet. Really appreciate it.

0_thank_you_cartoon_penguin

My birthday is kinda not a big deal. I just celebrate yg simple2 jer. Itupun kalau ada. If not, I’m ok with that. Takda hal lar…

Actually, I count down from 23th March which is exactly 7 days away. Now, I just turned ** [cuba teka..hahaha]. I’m so excited to see what this year will bring me, as my last year of life seemed to be my most eventful, life changing and memorable. InsyaAllah..

Last but not least, thank you to my beloved family that sang me a birthday song. Awal gak dorang wished. Nasib baik takde tepung & telur. Kalau tak, masak I uolllsssss. Hahahaha.

Thx for the meaningful & blessing wishes. Syukur sgt2 :)

Again... Thx from the bottom of my heart :DD

*Hugs*

Muuahhhhhhhhh :D

8 comments:

Nashays said...

hepi besday lyn...

adenium said...

heppi besday lyn...semoga heppi sokmo... :D

Lyn Yusoff said...

Nas & Sid,
Thx so much :D

♥Syamelia♥ said...

it's our pleasure...
glad u had a good one...

thx for reminding, pasni jumpa u i nk bwk tepung n telur... hahhahaha

larikkkkkkkkkkk

Lyn Yusoff said...

Amy,
u jgn nak ngada2 erk bwk telur & tepung. klu camtu i tak nak dekat2 ngn u lah. Hahaha

sWeEtDaRLinG said...

hepi burfday

Lyn Yusoff said...

toceyy2 :D

Anonymous said...

Hepy belated birthday...!!!
Lambat giler...hahaha