The Secret Project

Hi Lovers,

I was invited to attend one event organized one of the company. I’m happy for that. I was totally shocked. *wink wink*. Sangat terkejut uolssss…. :D

I managed to sent those information to the organizer & waiting for the email. I hope I’ll be selected. InsyaAllah…

the-secret

Finally, this evening I received one email from the organizer saying that ‘You are selected for the project’. OMG!!!!!! Terkejut untuk 2nd time. Hehehe. Im happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Really happy :D

Managed to gave the information about myself based on the term & conditions. To organizer, thx so much for the selections.

So people out there yang tau about the event, I’ll be coming in yea….

See you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can’t waittttttttttttttt!!!

ps: Remember “sshh…it’s a secret!” T____T

[Pic, credited to google image]

5 comments:

sue said...

project ape tuh!!!

Hernee Nazir said...

wah rezeki tu..

Lyn Yusoff said...

Sue,
its secret..hehehe..
will reveal soon..

Harnee,
Rezeki2.. Alhamdulillah...

Amiha Ayu said...

is it the same project & email dat i received too???
uhuhhu...

i hope so!
see u!

VISIT ATS-SHOPPE ~ Click here for a lot of products out for grab!

Lyn Yusoff said...

i guess so!!!
insyaAllah... see u!