Owh Migraine!!.. huhuhu

Hi Lovers,

Yesterday was a truly blustery day. I had migraine almost the whole day. Luckily, it was my day in the office. No outing or watsover. Working with a migraine even from the comfort office fully with aircond, kinda sucks!!

I was feeling that I wanna slept most of the time. Nak tidor je sepanjang hari. But I can’t. Huhuhuh. I’m still in the office. Kat luar, panas to the max. Terpaksa tahan. huhuhu. Rase cam nak hantukkan kepala kat dinding jer. Tapi taklah sampai ke situ.

The sad thing is, probably wasn’t all that cold. Ada aircond but doesn't work. Owh goshhhhhhh!!. I’m so hot!! Dah lah migraine, panas plak tuh. Betul2 buat aku hot sgt2. huhuhu.

Alhamdulillah, I felt better after my simple therapy even tak sepenuhya. 

Btw, just nak tanya kat you guyz.. if korang kena migraine, ape yg korang buat yer?? Kot lah ade petua ker kan?? Please share with me. Thx yea… :D

 

No comments: