Full House!!…

Hi Lovers,

This week adalah minggu Lyn yang sangat… sangat…. busy. Monday to Friday as usual mmg lah hari bekerja. But this week, I have to attend course since Friday till Sunday. Huhuhu.

It’s gonna be a longgggggggggggg week!!!contEDUI need to be prepared all the materials before attending the course. Actually belum berapa siap. InsyaAllah, by Thursday Lyn kena siapkan semua tu. Tinggal skit je lagi. Slowly yer Lyn. hehehhee

For time being, I don’t have to lepak or watsoever. I miss my friends. Really miss them!!! Miss my SAYANG too. But what to do. Kenalah berkorban skit kan. InsyaAllah ada masa nanti boleh lah jumpa kawan2 ku sekalian. hehehe.

** For things to change, I must change first!!!!

Chaiiyokkk.. chaiiyokkkkkk…

Go Lyn…

Go Lyn….

[Pic, credited to Google image]

5 comments:

Dee said...

semangat je..hihihi..all the best sis..

Anonymous said...

U go gurlll! Chaaiyookk ;)

Lyn Yusoff said...

Kak Dee,
thx so much kak...

N,
thx dear.. :)

mummysyafie said...

u can do it lyn..hihihi...

Lyn Yusoff said...

Mummysyafie,
Thx so much dear..